Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you looking to build a career in secondary education / teaching but believe that you require additional classroom experience?
Would you relish the opportunity to start working at thriving Bourne End secondary & sixth form as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
The visionary Head Teacher thoroughly believes in developing his staff and wishes to support English, maths, science & geography graduates who wish to train to teach!
You would find yourself working in this highly rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant role, focusing on your subject specialism, supporting class teacher and students on a 1:1 & group basis.
If you feel you have the skills, knowledge and passion for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role please simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in your specialist subject
- English, maths, science and geography required
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.