Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Do you wish to become a secondary teacher in your special subject but feel that you require classroom experience first?
Would you love to learn from experienced teachers in a support role that would equip you with many valuable skills before teacher training?
Whether you are an English, maths, science or humanities specialist, this thriving Bourne End secondary school want to hear from you and apply towards becoming a Graduate Teaching Assistant!
The highly rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant role would see you work within your specialist subjects department, supporting students on a 1:1, group and class basis!
This route into teaching has been a fantastic path for many graduates who are training to teach with this warm & welcoming school!
To register your interest, simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in your specialist subject
- English, maths, science and geography required
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.