Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Birmingham, Moseley UK|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Sparkbrook
Are you a recent graduate with a 2:1 or above, passionate about a career in education?
Would you relish the opportunity to learn and develop into a fully qualified teacher in a warm and supportive environment?
If this Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Key Information:
- Based in Birmingham, near to Sparkbrook
- Good transportation links
- £300 – £400 per week, term time
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Full time, Monday – Friday school hours
- Perfect for an aspiring teacher
- Warm environment
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role:
- Work alongside experienced and supportive staff
- Ability to organise and conduct class lessons with the guidance of qualified teachers
- Supporting a class teacher working with students on a 1 to 1 and group basis
- Varied and exciting – crucial experience prior to teaching training
- Develop teaching techniques and communication skills
- Support pupils with a range of academic ability
- Take on feedback to continually improve your practice
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous work with children is desirable
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- For an individual aspiring to become a teacher prior to teaching courses
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about education
Graduate Teaching Assistant – How to Apply:
If this Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role to gain experience prior to training to become a teacher, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!