Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Kensington and Chelsea, London (West) W11 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate looking to gain vital experience as a Graduate Teaching Assistant for the coming academic year!
Are you a recent core subject graduate excited about the opportunity to gain a years paid experience as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Would you benefit from working alongside experienced and talented teachers analysing and transferring key teaching techniques and skills as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Furthermore, are you passionate about utilising your subject knowledge by supporting the academic development of your primary school pupils?
If you’re interested in this wonderful opportunity, make sure to apply straight away or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Information about the role:
- Supporting teachers during lesson time
- Organising and conducting specifically structured sessions improving subject knowledge
- Working alongside experienced and supportive core subject staff department
- Under the guidance of inspirational Head of Department
- Opportunity to gain fantastic paid school based experience
- Paid £400 – £450 per week, term time only as Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Video interviews commencing shortly – apply asap!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Information about the school:
- Supportive and inclusive primary school environment
- Ambitious Senior Leadership Team
- Alongside an experienced and talented core subject staff department
- Keen to offer graduates teaching opportunities
- Number of facilities and resources available to staff department
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role Requirements:
- Minimum 2:1 core subject degree
- Extensive academic knowledge
- Supportive and inspiring personality
- Brilliant organisation and communications skills
- Dedicated to providing engaging and motivating learning experiences
- Enthusiastic and supportive attitude
- Ability to keep pupils calm before exams
If you’re interested in becoming an excellent source of academic support in primary pupils educational journey, press the ‘Click Apply’ button or send your CV to Joseph at i-teachers!