Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW13 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £85 per Day|
Are you a core subject graduate in English, maths or science who wishes to become a secondary school teacher?
Do you wish to build up classroom & school based experience across the next academic year?
Secure a highly rewarding support role at an Outstanding secondary school & sixth form who have a track record of taking graduates onto their teacher training programme!
Start September in this rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant role at this thriving West London secondary school!
The secondary school based in the Hounslow borough, boast fantastic facilities, a cohesive staff team and a track record of training graduates to teach.
The school are looking to interview before the summer break, at the end of July, so please register your interest immediately!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £500 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting and interviewing now
- September 2020 role
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Core subject graduates required – English, maths & science
- Offer 1:1 and group interventions to students
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in core subject – English, maths & science
- Passionate about your subject specialism
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.