Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hammersmith and Fulham, London (West) W6 UK|
|Salary||£90 to £90 per Day|
Have you just graduated and are looking to support the next generation in their academic progress and wellbeing?
Are you a motivational, patient and supportive graduate who has prior experience of working with children or in an education setting?
Gain invaluable classroom experience as a Teaching Assistant at an Outstanding school that supports students who have withdrawn from a mainstream school setting?
This Inner London specialist school has a superb reputation for not only for their high teaching standards but for focusing on paving a career path for their staff!
The school are looking for a patient, engaging and supportive male candidate due to the nature of the role which may include supporting students with facilities including the changing rooms.
To register your interest in this rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £425 – £450 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- September 2020 start
- Shortlisting and interviewing immediately
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support a class of around 10 students
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Support the class teachers
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Male candidate due to potentially working within the male changing rooms
- Passion for education and supporting others
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Flexibility to support other teachers & lessons
- Desire to become part of a cohesive staffing team
The Outstanding secondary school:
- Graded Outstanding by OfSTED
- Alternative provision
- Focusing on secondary students
- Located in Hammersmith, Inner London
- Close to excellent transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.