Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW13 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £85 per Day|
Are you an English, maths or science graduate who is considering a career in secondary teaching?
Would you jump at the chance to build up your classroom & school based experience from September?
Start the new academic year at an Outstanding secondary school & sixth form who have a track record of taking graduates onto their teacher training programme!
The secondary school based in the Hounslow borough, boasts fantastic facilities, a cohesive staff team and a super learning & working environment for both students & staff!
The school are looking to shortlist graduates now so please do not hesitate to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Shortlisting and interviewing now
- September 2020 role
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Core subject graduates required – English, maths & science
- Offer 1:1 and group interventions to students
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in core subject – English, maths & science
- Passionate about your subject specialism
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.