Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Are you an English, maths or science graduate who wishes to pursue a career that allows you to be submerged in your specialist subject 24/7?
Do you wish to transfer your passion and knowledge for your specialist subject across to students who would appreciate your support the most?
Aspiring English, maths or science teachers who hold a 1st or 2:1 would be able to gain invaluable experience in this Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity!
This graduate teaching assistant role would boost any future applications for PGCE, Schools Direct or further study courses and these West London schools are looking to meet with you as soon as possible!
Simply apply on this page, if you fit the criteria, and wish to be put forward for this fantastic graduate Teaching Assistant role.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring maths teachers / SEN teachers
- Shortlisting now
- September 2020 start
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Support students who have challenging behaviour or learning difficulties
- Also support students who have special educational needs (SEN)
- Communicate excellently with various people
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in an English, maths or science subject
- Passionate about education and teaching
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- SEN experience would be preferred
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Supportive SENCo
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.