Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire LS6 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £350 per Week|
Science Graduate Tutor
Are you a graduate of science who is looking to gain paid quality experience within the classroom in the West Yorkshire area?
Do you have a 2:1 or above Science based degree?
i-teachers are working with a brilliant and innovative (11-16yrs) School in Bradford:
- Graded as Good with Outstanding features
- Led by a truly inspirational leadership team
This fantastic school are looking to recruit talented Science Graduates with exceptional academic backgrounds and desire to become inspirational Science Teachers. If successful, you will work as a Science Graduate Tutor within the Science Department with a range of students aged 11-16yrs.
Information about Science Graduate Tutor role:
- Science Graduate Tutor– Full Time!
- Providing support within the Science Department – 1:1 & Small Groups
- Working with pupils of all abilities – aged 11-16yrs
- PERFECT experience ahead of your Teacher Training!
- Paid £60 – £70 per day
Job Requirements for this Science Graduate Tutor post:
- Genuine desire and ambition to train as a Science Teacher!
- Exceptional Academics – 1st Class or 2:1 Degree
- Degree in Science (Biology, Physics or Chemistry)
- Education related experience is an advantage – Tutor / TA / Mentor
Are you an aspiring Science Teacher and feel you have what it takes to become an Outstanding and Inspirational Educator?
If you think you have the resilience, patience and empathy to fulfil and bring more to this role as a Science Graduate Tutor.
Apply today for this Science Graduate Tutor role by simply clicking ‘apply now’ and send your CV to i-teachers today!