Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Lambeth, London (West) SE27 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you considering a career in teaching but feel that you need to build on your experience before applying for teacher training?
Would you relish the opportunity to work at a thriving South London secondary supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis?
Start September in this highly rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant role which would act as fantastic experience to develop your classroom based skills.
This thriving Lambeth secondary & sixth form are eager to meet with hardworking, engaging and supportive graduate immediately!
If you believe you are fantastic fit for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role then please simply apply on this page and attach your CV.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £400– £425 weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- September 2020 start
- Shortlisting now
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside a range of KS3 – KS4 students
- Offer group and 1:1 intervention to students
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with students, staff & parents
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education and teaching
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desirable
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Good graded by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form
- Part of a well-respected academy trust
- Great community feel
- Lambeth, Inner & South London location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.