Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London (North), Watford WD18 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
This role is person for graduates who are looking to take a step in to education as a Teaching Assistant prior to teacher training!
Are you a Graduate from a top university who is looking to take their first steps towards becoming a Secondary School Teacher?
Perhaps you’re unsure of the career path that you want to take, but you know you want to make a difference?
Would you like to work for an innovative school, which welcomes graduates with a flair for their subject, before you embark on your own teacher training programme?
** This school are specifically looking for top university graduates, to work as Teaching Assistants, who can add another element to their team – inspiring and leading the generation to achieve as much as possible academically, in spite of their socio-economic background. **
- Dedicated and driven top university graduate who has an impressive academic record with a minimum of a 2:1
- All degree subjects considered
- Ideally, you will some transferable experience, but this isn’t essential
- You will have the ability to show the leadership team that you have an innate desire to become an outstanding teacher
- You will stand as a positive role model to inspire and empower these students to go above and beyond expectations
- You will need to show a passion for your subject and the creativity to create and adapt new resources that reengage and excite pupils
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant role not assigned to any particular class or department and you will be helping students of all levels throughout KS4
- This will give you an understanding of the day-to-day running of the school
- Opportunity to make a difference to the lives of young people
- For gifted and talented students who are aiming for Oxford or Cambridge, you would be the perfect positive role model – boosting above and beyond expectations
- Develop an understanding of the best approach to teaching and developing your own style with excellent weekly training opportunities
- You will be helping the teacher to manage the differentiation of abilities within the class
- Offering your own planned resources and ideas – take on more responsibility when you’re ready
- Monday – Friday, long-term position
- Access to weekly staff training
- Paid from £70-£90 a day
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
- Perfect North London location
- This school has a fabulous reputation within the community
- Large, diverse and dynamic Secondary schools with ambitious visions and values
- Consistently improving year on year
If you feel that you can take on this challenge and thrive in this outstanding school environment. Then send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers NOW!