Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Ealing, London (West) W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Have you just graduated and wish to start your route towards a career in education?
Are you looking to gain some invaluable classroom experience at a highly popular Outstanding West London secondary?
Would you relish the chance to gain some fantastic paid classroom experience that offers a fantastic Schools Direct programme?
Support those students who need it the most in this very rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity where you would be working within the schools supporting students with their English, maths, science and humanities work!
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity simply apply on this page today and attach your CV.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- £425– £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time Teaching Assistant role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside a range of students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 interventions to students
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders
- Support various departments across the school
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education and teaching
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desirable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1500 students
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Superb teacher training route
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.