Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Ealing, London (West) W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you looking to gain some invaluable classroom experience at a supportive and Outstanding West London secondary?
Would you relish the opportunity to work at a school that offers a fantastic school direct route where you can grow and develop with the school, pupils and staff?
Put your degree into fantastic use and take the first steps towards a career in teaching and work as a Graduate Teaching Assistant for an academic year, with the view of being trained to teach by the school!
This Outstanding West London secondary & sixth form wish to take on a number of graduates in Teaching Assistant roles supporting students who are struggling with aspects of their daily and weekly study.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity simply apply on this page today and attach your CV.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- £400– £425 weekly rate
- Long-term, full-time Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside a range of students from KS3 – KS5
- Run group and 1:1 intervention session
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with students, staff, and parents
- Support various departments across the school
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject or psychology
- Passionate about education and teaching
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desirable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1500 students
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Superb teacher training route
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.