Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, Hertfordshire WD18 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Consider this long-term role where you will be able to flourish and thrive in a fantastic secondary school based in Watford!
Are you a graduate who is looking for school-based experience working in a brilliant secondary school?
Maybe you are considering a career in teaching but are unsure about the steps to get to your teacher training programme?
Would you love to earn money, obtain vital experience and be on track to gain entry onto a Teacher training course in 2022?
If so, then continue reading as this might just be the perfect role for you! If you would like a friendly chat about this role and our others roles then please click APPLY now!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Working with a variety of different students – individually and in groups to ensure progress
- Managing behaviour and making sure that your students are kept on task throughout
- Supporting different departments
- Assisting in the preparation of resources and materials
- Support the school’s ethos and mission
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The School
- Based in Watford
- Excellent transport links via car or bus
- £400-£450 per week
- Inspirational backstory and mission
- Excellent Head teacher and a young and dynamic teaching staff
- Large and expansive outdoor areas of their students
- Brilliant facilities that you will be able to utilise
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Requirements
- Minimum 2:1 in your degree (core subjects are especially welcomed)
- Strong A-Levels
- Resilient personality
- Genuine interest of working in education
- Personable and hard-working
- You will be able to adapt to different situations and offer the school flexibility
If this role as a Graduate Teaching Assistant could potentially be of interest, then register your interest straight away and click on the APPLY button now!! Shortlisting is happening now!