Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Oldham, Oldham OL2 UK|
|Salary||£300 to £325 per Week|
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Core Subject)
Gain paid school experience prior to training to teach!
Are you an enthusiastic graduate who is tempted by teaching, but would love to test the waters in the classroom first?
This forward-thinking secondary school requires a dynamic Graduate Teaching Assistant to join their team of support staff.
Could you use your excellent subject knowledge to support pupils achieve their full potential?
Apply for this exciting role in a fantastic Oldham based secondary school today!
- Secondary Graduate Teaching Assistant
- High proportion of pupil premium (disadvantaged students)
- Work with pupils 1:1 and in small groups
- Year 7 catch up – GCSE preparation
- Role starting after October Half Term
- Interviews ASAP
- Long term, Full-time position
- Paid £300-£325 per week
- Work Monday –Friday, school hours
- Modern Secondary School in Oldham, Greater Manchester
- Part of a successful multi-academy trust
- Core subject degree required, 2:1 or above
- English, Maths or Science Graduates needed
- Strong A-Level and GCSE results
- Some experience of working with children (in any setting)
- A strong desire to work in education
The school, based in Oldham, is well known for their drive and determination to ensure every pupil succeeds. They have a well-structured leadership team who will be on hand to offer advice and CPD throughout your time at the school.
The school is in a diverse catchment area and pupils come from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds.
This fantastic secondary school are keen to interview determined and passionate graduates right away, so please do not hesitate to send your CV.
Please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away to be considered for this exciting role.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!