Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||London (North), Watford WD18 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£70 to £80 per Day|
Are you a recent core subject graduate with an excellent academic background, looking to find your first role as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Maybe you are looking to utilise your subject knowledge in a school based setting, helping to develop the academic ability of secondary students?
Perhaps you are looking to join a school with the ability to offer you direct teacher training routes upon the completion of your role as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Make sure you waste no time in applying for this exciting role as a Graduate Teaching Assistant in Watford!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – About the Role:
- Working alongside class teacher in secondary school setting
- Planning and conducting secondary school lessons
- Utilising subject knowledge throughout
- Being approachable and professional throughout school day
- Paid £350 – £400 weekly rate
- Permanent Role
- Shortlisting now for an immediate start
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Requirements for the Role:
- Minimum 2:1 degree
- Russell Group University desirable
- Strong academic background
- Passionate about a career in secondary teaching
- Eager to find a role in secondary teaching
- Brilliant organisation and communication skills
- Looking to progress directly into teacher training route
- Superb behaviour management skills
Graduate Teaching Assistant – About the School:
- Located in Watford – North London
- Wonderful secondary school
- Supportive and outgoing Senior Leadership Team
- Superb CPD programme available to all
- Broad and balanced secondary curriculum
- Dedicated to offering all student superb learning experiences
- Superb teacher training programme
- Parking and transport links available nearby school
If you’re interested in this fantastic role as a Graduate Teaching Assistant in Watford then make sure to press the ‘Click Apply’ button, or send your CV to Joseph Lennox at i-teachers!
Shortlisting and interviews are ongoing so please apply for this role NOW! There is no time to waste in securing your new long-term position!