Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you an engaging and supportive graduate who is looking to take the first steps towards a career in teaching?
Would you like to start off working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant for the academic year, with the view of being trained to teach by a progressive & welcoming secondary school?
This thriving Buckinghamshire secondary & sixth form wish to take on a number of graduates in Teaching Assistant roles supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis, focusing on their subject specialism!
The Graduate Teaching Assistant role is not only incredibly rewarding but would set you up for teacher training in September!
To register your interest please simply apply on this page today and attach your CV! The school are shortlisting for the role this week!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Subjects required – English, humanities, maths & science
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Plan and run group / 1:1 intervention sessions
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in your specialist subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 750 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.