Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester m8 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £70 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Full-time – Step into Teaching
Are you a recent graduate with a core subject degree, who would love to become a teacher?
Would you thrive in an opportunity that will enable you to use your subject knowledge and impact the lives of young people?
This school is looking for dedicated graduates who are keen to enhance their school based experience, whilst giving back and supporting their covid-19 catch up strategy.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity, then look no further and step into teaching with i-teachers!
Simply apply on this page today by attaching your CV!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Weekly paid Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £325 – £350 per week, paid term time
- Long-term, full-time Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Start ASAP
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside pupils from KS3 – KS4
- Offer support including small group and 1:1 interventions
- Support students with various levels of understanding
- Communicate excellently with various parties, including teachers and parents
- Work closely with core subject departments
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- Degree – 2:1 or above
- Subjects we are looking for include: English, Maths and Science
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a Teacher in the future
- Prior experience within an education / tutoring setting
This role is based in Manchester, easily accessible by public transport or car. Other roles are available in Stockport, Salford, Bolton, Bury and Oldham.
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!