Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Nottinghamshire, Nottinghamshire NG7 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Full-time – January Start – x2 positions available!
Are you a graduate with a core subject degree, who is considering a career in teaching?
Due to the impact covid-19 has had on the current job market, would you love to put your skills to good use by enhancing your CV, and also improving the outcomes for young people?
If you are looking for an opportunity to put your subject knowledge into practice over the next academic year, whilst enhancing your CV and giving your other opportunities, then look no further and step into teaching with i-teachers!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- 2x positions available
- Weekly paid Graduate Teaching Assistant
- £300 – £335 per week, paid term time
- Long-term, full-time Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Ideal experience for aspiring English, Maths and Science teachers
- Start ASAP or in January
- Long term role for the full academic year
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Modern secondary school in Nottingham
- Car park for those who drive
- Good links to public transport
- Work in one ‘Bubble’ to support covid guidelines
- Offer 1:1 sessions for pupils in your core subject area
- Communicate excellently with various stakeholders, including teachers and parents
- Work closely with other core subject departments
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- This role is suitable for an English, Maths or Science degree
- Thinking of becoming a Teacher in the future
- Prior experience within an education / tutoring setting
Click apply and send your CV today! Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days.
i-teachers is an Education Consultancy, not a supply agency, we have the best Trustpilot score of 4.9/5 in industry with over 400 5* reviews from graduates and teachers.
All pay rates are inclusive of holiday pay. This role requires a DBS check.