Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Stockport, Stockport SK7 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £70 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Stockport – September start
Are you a recent graduate who is keen to join a secondary school this September as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Do you aspire to become a teacher and are taking a year out before applying for a PGCE?
Would the opportunity to help pupils catch up due to missed classroom time be the ideal opportunity for the next academic year?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to gain paid experience prior to teacher training.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Information about the role:
- Supportive and inclusive secondary school in Bramhall, Stockport
- Full academic year in one school
- Paid up to £350 per week, term time only
- Monday – Friday role, school hours
- September start
- Opportunity to gain vital PGCE experience
- Ability to transfer and develop teaching skills alongside experienced teachers
- Utilise schools excellent CPD programme
What you will need to be considered for this role:
- Degree 2:1 or above, core subjects are desired
- Strong academic background
- Excellent degree subject knowledge
- Passion for teaching
- Previous experience working with children is ideal
Information about the school:
- Supportive teaching and leadership team
- 11-16 school
- Warm and welcoming secondary school
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Prides itself on the whole development of their students
- Brand new facilities and resources
- Proactive and supportive Head Teacher
If you are a driven and ambitious graduate and would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to apply today. Interviews will be held in school as soon as possible.