Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton WV2 UK|
|Salary||£65 to £75 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Would you love to use the knowledge of your university degree to inspire young minds while developing your skill set in a secure career path?
Perhaps you are looking to test the water in teaching to see if it is right for you or gain experience before embarking on a Teacher Training Programme?
i-teachers are currently looking for dedicated Graduate Teaching Assistants across Wolverhampton and The Black Country to work in thriving and dynamic Secondary schools!
You will be working to support Pupils aged 11-18, to aid with COVID catch-up and inspire academic confidence. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone considering a career in education or teaching, as you will gain vital experience to support PGCE/SCITT/TeachFirst Applications and may even be taken onto school’s own teacher training initiatives.
i-teachers need graduates with a 2:1 or above that are enthusiastic about helping young adults achieve their goals.
This is NOT a supply role, you will be based in the same school for the full academic year, so you can gain insight into the craft of the classroom and ‘earn while you learn’.
Contact Bex at i-teachers today to secure an interview by clicking ‘apply now’ and sending your CV straight to her inbox!
Graduate Teaching Assistants – Day to Day Job Specification
- Working closely with the Academic Support Team
- Track the academic development of pupils in your chosen subject discipline
- Offer 1:1 tutoring for exams and catch-up
- Aid teachers with classroom support during lessons
- Create extra academic support sessions to excel the progress of pupils
- Opportunities to cover lessons and develop classroom activities once you gain confidence
Graduate Teaching Assistants -– Benefits of the role
- Exclusive interview preparation with your own dedicated education consultant
- A 5* graduate scheme with the highest rated consultancy in the UK
- Excellent skills development opportunities
- Tutor in your chosen subject
- Same school for the full academic year
- No irregular supply work
- A school matched to your values and own personal development
- Paid a competitive salary with Perkbox discount membership
Graduate Teaching Assistants– What you need
- 1st or 2:1 degree
- Excellent subject knowledge of your chosen subject
- An intuitive and passionate personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Dedication to education
- Previous experience working with young people or tutoring is beneficial
If you could be the perfect candidate for this Graduate Teaching Assistants role, please get in contact with Bex by sending your CV to i-teachers! Click the ‘Apply’ button below today!