Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Watford, Watford WD3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £85 per Day|
Are you a Russell Group graduate who is eager to start your path towards a rewarding career in teaching immediately?
Would you like to ease your way into the teaching by working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant first at a highly supportive secondary & sixth form?
This Watford secondary school are searching for talented core subject graduates to start their teaching journey, by supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis, in this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.
The thriving secondary school has a sterling reputation for taking graduates and developing them into the next generation of teachers.
Does this fantastic route interest you?
If so, please simply apply on this page today to be considered for this highly rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- English, humanities, maths and science graduates required
- £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Fantastic teacher training programme
- Shortlisting now
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students across KS3 – KS5
- Focus on your subject specialist
- Support your subject specialisms department
- Run group and 1:1 intervention sessions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Prior tutoring / education experience
The Good graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Graded as GOOD with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- Watford location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Track record of working with i-teachers
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.