Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Buckinghamshire, South East England SL8 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£18000 to £25000 per Annum|
Are you aiming to start teacher training this September but need to build on your classroom experience first?
Would you relish the opportunity to work alongside experienced teachers, building up your teaching skills & knowledge, at a welcoming secondary school & sixth form?
Start immediately in this Graduate Teaching Assistant role working with students on a 1:1 and group basis in your specialist subject.
The school are looking for English, maths, science and humanities graduates who are seriously considering a career in teaching!
To register your interest in this incredibly rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant role
- £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata salary
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Subjects required – English, humanities, maths & science
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- Interviewing now for an immediate start
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS5
- Run group and 1:1 interventions sessions
- Focus on your subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in your specialist subject
- English, maths, science and humanities subjects required
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training routes
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Part of an established academy trust
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.