Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater London, London (West) W2 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£400 to £425 per Day|
Are you a patient and supportive graduate who is eager to gain classroom experience supporting students on a 1:1 and group basis?
Do you have prior experience of working in schools, tutoring, or supporting an adult or child?
Build on your teaching skills and knowledge in this highly rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant role at this Outstanding Westminster secondary school & sixth form!
In this Graduate Teaching Assistant role, you would be working with students on a 1:1 and group basis to ensure they fully supported with their class work.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity simply apply on this page today!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Learning Support Assistant
- Paid school based experience
- £400 – £425 weekly paid role
- Long-term, full-time role in the same school
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers / Ed Psychologists
- Immediate start
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Run & deliver 1:1 / group intervention sessions
- Work closely with a student with additional needs
- Help students across their school day
- Support class teachers to ensure lessons run well
- Potential to support extra-curricular activities
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 in a core subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A-Levels
- Considering becoming a teacher or educational psychologist
- Keen to gain paid experience
- Tutoring / education experience is desirable
The Outstanding secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding’ OFSTED graded secondary school
- Central London, Westminster location
- Experienced and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Dedicated and talented teaching staff
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Close to fantastic transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.