Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Hertfordshire, London (North) WD19 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
A supportive Secondary School in Watford are looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join their team until the end of the next academic year!
Are you a talented graduate who loves the thought of gaining before embarking on a teacher training course or just wants to test the water first and see if education could be for you?
Would you love to work in an environment where you can see how much of a positive impact that you are having on the progress of students?
Perhaps you have been looking for roles like this one, but none have been quite right for you?
Consider this excellent Graduate Teaching Assistant position with a lovely Secondary School that are based in Watford! Please click apply NOW to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers NOW!
Graduate Teaching Assistant: About You
- 1st or 2:1 in your degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Serious about working in education
- A real passion for helping young people
- Love developing strong bonds with students and teachers alike
Graduate Teaching Assistant: About the School
- Located in Watford
- Easy transport links
- £350-£450 per week, during term time.
- Experienced, supportive staff who love working with graduates
- Welcoming, inclusive and friendly environment
- Potential for Teacher Training
Graduate Teaching Assistant: About the Role
- Work with pupils 1:1 or in small groups
- Support students to adapt back to being in school
- Encourage students to enjoy school and learning
- Play a key role in student’s progress
- Be an ambassador for the school and the community
We are the highest rated Education Recruitment company in the U.K in Trustpilot and secure long-term roles for our graduates and our teachers! If this Graduate Teaching Assistant role sounds like the opportunity for you then do not hesitate in getting in touch with Andrew at i-teachers! Shortlisting is happening so make sure that you are considered!