Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Greater Manchester, Manchester SK7 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Start ASAP – Stockport
Are you an aspiring teacher who is keen to gain experience this year prior to teacher training?
If you are taking a year out prior to teacher training or other further study, then consider spending the rest of the academic year in a school as a graduate teaching assistant.
You will gain excellent skills and prepare yourself for your future career, while working in a varied and exciting position.
Simply send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today or call the office to find out more information! Our roles are being filled quickly so please do not delay your application.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Paid School Experience – Benefits:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant – English/Maths/Science graduates needed!
- Stockport – links to public transport
- Provide to support to all pupils
- Work in one school for the full academic year
- Support pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Assist class teachers with planning/Intervention work/booster sessions
- Earn £350 – £450 per week
- Opportunity to join school’s teacher training programme
- Start ASAP
- CPD qualifications on offer from i-teachers throughout your placement
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Paid School Experience – Person Specification:
- Degree 2:2 or above – core subject
- Strong academic record with good GCSEs & A levels
- Enthusiasm and passion for education & working with young people
- Genuine interest in teaching as a career
- Passionate, driven and not afraid of a challenge!
- Some previous experience of working/volunteering with young people desirable
Make a difference and impact pupil outcomes whilst enhancing your own CV!
If this sounds like your ideal next career step, then do not hesitate! We are shortlisting ASAP. Apply today by sending your CV to Holly at i-teachers.