Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £86 per Day|
Have you recently graduated and are looking to start your path towards teacher training?
Do you have prior experience supporting students and would relish the chance to gain some invaluable classroom experience as a teaching assistant?
Start September supporting secondary pupils on a 1:1 & group basis whilst fine tuning your teaching skills in this highly rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
This thriving Luton secondary school has a sterling record of working with i-teachers graduate who have gone onto teacher training at the school as well as being successful applying for PGCE courses!
To register your interest in this fantastic Graduate Teaching Assistant role please simply apply on this page today! The school are arranging virtual interviews over the summer break!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- £410 – £425 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- English, humanities, maths & science roles available
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- September 2021 start
- Virtual interviews over summer break
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support core subject departments
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Run 1:1 and group interventions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education
- Considering teacher training
- Tutoring / education experience is desired
The warm & welcoming secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school with 1000 pupils
- Good facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Luton location
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.