Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Ealing, Greater London W3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£85 to £90 per Day|
Have you just graduated and wish to start your route towards a career in education?
Are you looking to gain some invaluable classroom experience and would relish the opportunity to do so at an Outstanding West London secondary school?
Gain some fantastic paid classroom experience, at a school with an excellent teacher training programme, in this fantastic Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
Support those students who need it the most by focusing on their English, maths, science and humanities work whilst aiding them through their school day.
To register your interest in this highly rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity simply apply on this page today and attach your CV.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- £425– £450 per week
- Long-term, full-time Teaching Assistant role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Work alongside a range of students from KS3 – KS5
- Offer group and 1:1 interventions to students
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate excellently with staff & parents
- Support various departments across the school
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education and learning
- Considering teacher training or psychology routes
- Prior tutoring / education experience is desirable
The Outstanding graded secondary school & sixth form:
- Outstanding by OfSTED
- Secondary & Sixth Form with over 1500 students
- Ealing, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Superb teacher training route
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.