Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Bedfordshire, East of England LU4 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£82 to £86 per Day|
Are you a supportive graduate who is looking to start your career path towards teacher training but wish to gain invaluable classroom experience first?
Would you relish the chance to work at a welcoming Luton secondary school where you can develop essential teaching skills whilst learning from experienced teachers?
Start September supporting secondary pupils on a 1:1 & group basis in this highly rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
This thriving Luton secondary school has a sterling record of working with i-teachers graduate who have gone onto teacher training at the school as well as being successful applying for PGCE courses!
If you believe you would be the perfect fit for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role, please simply apply on this page today! The school are currently arranging virtual interviews!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- £410 – £430 weekly term time rate
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal experience for aspiring teachers
- Track record of graduates going onto teacher training
- September 2021 start
- Shortlisting now
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Role:
- Support your specialist subject’s department
- Work alongside students from KS3 – KS4
- Run 1:1 and group interventions / tutoring sessions
- Support students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with staff & parents
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in a core subject
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Passionate about education & learning
- Considering a teacher training path
- Tutoring / education experience is desired
The warm & welcoming secondary school:
- 1300 students
- Good facilities and resources
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Luton location
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role.