Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Barnet, Enfield EN4 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Have you graduated with a 1st or 2:1 degree?
Perhaps, you are passionate about providing the highest level of education to SEN children and are looking for a new role where you can utilise your specialised skills?
We are shortlisting for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role now and interviews will take place ASAP! If you think you would be a great fit, submit your CV to Andrew from i-teachers today.
Graduate Teaching Assistant- What Do You Need?
- 2.1 or above (all disciplines welcome!)
- Resilient and committed individual
- Strong academic background
- Genuine desire to forge a career in education
Graduate Teaching Assistant- What Will I Be Doing?
- Paid £80-£90 per day (term time)
- Classroom support
- Welcoming and encouraging Senior Leadership
- Monday-Friday school hours
- Essential experience for aspiring teachers
- Great PAID role for future Psychologists
- Interviewing now!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – What is the School Like?
- Located in Barnet
- Secondary School and Sixth Form
- ‘Good’ graded school
- Fantastic diverse curriculum
- Highest standards of education for all SEN pupils
- CPD offered
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers today to apply for this SEN Learning Support Assistant role. We are shortlisting NOW!