Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Birmingham, Birmingham B12 UK|
|Salary||£340 to £380 per Week|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – September start
Are you in the final stages of your degree and are now thinking about how to utilise your skills in September?
i-teachers ‘Step into teaching’ programme is perfect for you, a talented graduate who would like to explore the world of teaching!
This fantastic secondary school in Birmingham is proudly one of the highest performing in the local authority and they need your skills this September!
Our tailored programme will ensure you receive support, training and guidance throughout your placement for the full academic year.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- English, Maths, Science Graduates needed – 2:1 or above predicted
- Strong A-Levels and GCSE grades
- Empathetic towards individuals needs
- Previous experience working with children is desirable
- The ability to make your subject fun and exciting
Graduate Teaching Assistant – About the role
- Work with small groups of pupils who need extra support in your subject area
- Support the class teacher in class and with practical’s
- Record and track progress for targeted pupils
- Work with other talented graduates
- Work Monday-Friday School hours
- Paid £340 – £380 per week term time
- Long term role – start in September, finish in July
- Graduate Teaching Assistant – Core Subject
- Birmingham based
How do I apply to become a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
- Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away
- Registration with i-teachers if shortlisted followed by a trial day at the school
- Interviews and trial days will be held in June – do not hesitate in applying!