Graduate Teaching Assistant
|Location:||Barnet, Barnet NW2 UK|
|Salary||£400 to £450 per Week|
Are you a creative, hard-working graduate that is serious about pursuing a career in education?
Would you love to gain first-hand experience working in a lovely primary-school where you can really make a difference?
Perhaps you would like to build on prior experience as a tutor or working with young people in a more formal setting?
If you would like to apply for this fantastic Graduate Teaching Assistant position, then simply click ‘APPLY NOW’ to send your C.V to Andrew at i-teachers today! Roles available to start now AND in September.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – About You:
- Minimum 2.1 in your degree – all subjects are encouraged
- Positive outlook with a real determination to work in education
- Hard-working and flexible
- Perfect position for somebody looking to teach in future
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Helping students on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Supporting those who find the subject difficult and helping them grasp concepts
- Increasing progress and attainment
- Becoming a valuable member of the department
- A role model for students
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The School
- Based in Barnet, North London.
- Welcoming Secondary School
- Excellent transport links
- £400-£450 per week
- Fantastic SLT
- CPD and Teacher Training schemes available for those who would like it
If you would love to gain an excellent long-term classroom-based position, then get in touch with Andrew at i-teachers ASAP! Secure your new role today!
Ideal role but not the ideal location? We have positions in Watford, Harrow, Camden, Islington, Haringey, Brent, St Albans and Hemel Hempstead. Send your CV through this advertisement.