Graduate Teaching Assistant – Apply ASAP!
|Location:||Stockport, Stockport SK7 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Stockport – September start
Are you a recent graduate who is keen to join a secondary school this September as a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
Do you aspire to become a teacher and are taking a year out before applying for a PGCE?
Would the opportunity to help pupils catch up due to missed classroom time be the ideal opportunity for the next academic year?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate to gain paid experience prior to teacher training.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Information about the role:
- Supportive and inclusive secondary school in Bramhall, Stockport
- Full academic year in one school
- Paid up to £315 per week, term time only
- Monday – Friday role, school hours
- September start
- Opportunity to gain vital PGCE experience
- Ability to transfer and develop teaching skills alongside experienced teachers
- Utilise schools excellent CPD programme
What you will need to be considered for this role:
- Degree 2:1 or above, core subjects are desired
- Strong academic background
- Excellent degree subject knowledge
- Passion for teaching
- Previous experience working with children is ideal
Information about the school:
- Supportive teaching and leadership team
- 11-16 school
- Warm and welcoming secondary school
- Broad and balanced curriculum
- Prides itself on the whole development of their students
- Brand new facilities and resources
- Proactive and supportive Head Teacher
If you are a driven and ambitious graduate and would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to apply today. Interviews will be held NEXT WEEK via Video call or in school if possible.