Graduate Teaching Assistant – Apply ASAP
|Location:||Stockport, North West England SK7 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – x2 Vacancies – Bramhall SK7
September start – Paid £300 – £325 per week
Core Subject Graduates – this school needs you!
Are you in the final stages of your degree and are now thinking about how to ulitise your skills in September?
i-teachers ‘Step into teaching’ programme is perfect for you, a talented graduate who would like to explore the world of teaching!
This fantastic secondary school is Bramhall is proudly one of the top two highest performing schools in the local authority and they need your skills this September!
Our tailored programme will ensure you receive support, training and guidance throughout your placement for the full academic year.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- English, Maths, Science Graduates needed – 2:1 or above predicted
- Strong A-Levels and GCSE grades
- Empathetic towards individuals needs
- The ability to make your subject fun and exciting
Graduate Teaching Assistant – About the role
- Work with small groups of pupils who need extra support in your subject area
- Support the class teacher in class and with practical’s
- Record and track progress for targeted pupils
- Work with other talented graduates
- Work Monday-Friday School hours
- Paid £300-£325 per week term time
- Long term role – start in September, finish in July
- Graduate Teaching Assistant – Core Subject
How do I apply to become a Graduate Teaching Assistant?
- Send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away
- Registration with i-teachers if shortlisted followed by a trial day at the school
- Interviews and trial days will be held in June – do not hesitate in applying!
Graduate Teaching Assistant roles available in other schools if this role is not a commutable distance, please get in touch today!