Graduate Teaching Assistant – Aspiring Primary Teachers
|Location:||Manchester, North West England M23 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £68 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Primary Teaching Assistant – September Start – Wythenshawe
Are you a graduate with a 2:1 degree or above, looking to gain first hand teaching experience as a Primary Teaching Assistant before progressing into a teacher training programme?
Would you like the opportunity to develop and enhance your primary teaching ability alongside an experienced and supportive primary staff team?
You could earn up to £325 per week as a Primary Teaching Assistant inside of this warm and welcoming primary school, whilst gaining vital teaching experience supporting the development of primary school pupils.
Primary Teaching Assistant Role:
- Full time, long term role
- Start in September
- Family feel primary school located in Wythenshawe, Manchester
- Fantastic PGCE experience
- Paid £300 – £325 per week, term time only as Primary Teaching Assistant
- Fulfil a range of teaching assistant duties throughout the school
- Minimum 2:1 Degree
- Excellent academic background
- Strong degree subject knowledge
- Prior experience working with young children
- Enthusiastic and infectious attitude
- Passionate about a career in education
Prior experience working with children is ideal for this role, for example previous volunteering in a primary school. You will be supporting children aged 4-11 years old, assisting with the planning and delivering of lessons, whilst working with pupils in 1:1 and group sessions.
Brilliant organisation and communication skills are a must, with an infectious attitude and passion to progress into a teaching career!
A Primary Teaching Assistant role is the perfect opportunity for an aspiring primary teacher to gain a better understanding of the type of skills and attributes that must be obtained to be a successful teacher, as well as outstanding experience towards your PGCE.
If you believe you have what it takes to be a valued and highly thought of member of a flourishing primary school, then make sure to press the ‘Apply Now’ button, or send your CV to Holly at i-teachers!