Graduate Teaching Assistant – Aspiring Teachers
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M1 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – ‘Step into Teaching’ – Manchester
Are you a graduate who has taken some time to think about what you want from your career?
Has teaching been at the forefront of your mind for a while, but you do not want to dive straight into a training course?
Furthermore, are you interested in gaining valuable first hand Teaching Assistant experience while shadowing talented and supportive staff, who can nurture you into the teacher you wish to be?
If this Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the ideal role for you, please ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
i-teachers is an Education Consultancy, not a supply agency, we have the best Trustpilot score of 4.9/5 in industry with over 400 5* reviews.
Step into Teaching Programme – Key information:
- Excellent opportunity to gain experience prior to teacher training
- Paid weekly in term time (£300 – £325 per week, including holiday pay)
- Potentially progress onto salaried School Direct in same school
- Inspirational Head Teachers and teaching staff who invest in your future
- Access to all staff training and a mentor for the whole academic year
- Long-term opportunity in one school
- Various roles to suit your subject and skills – Academic Coach, Teaching Assistant, Cover Supervisor, Unqualified Teacher, Learning Mentor
- Opportunity to forge long-term career in same school
- Manchester based school (good links to public transport)
- Interviewing now to start ASAP
Step into Teaching Programme – Person Specification
- Graduate role – 2:1 or above degree required
- Core subjects – English/Maths/Science
- Ability to be resilient and use initiative
- Willing to work with diverse student populations
- Must have a clear commitment to education and teaching
- Empathy and able to work with all staff members
- Some experience working with young people is extremely advantageous
Please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers to apply for this role. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted within 2-4 working days.