Graduate Teaching Assistant – Autism Specialist
|Location:||Hounslow, London (West) TW14 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£80 to £90 per Day|
Are you a caring & supportive graduate who is considering a career in SEN teaching or child /educational psychology?
Do you have a strong knowledge of autism and prior experience of working in an education setting?
Build up your classroom experience as a Teaching Assistant at a thriving Autism specialist 4-16 school starting immediately!
Located in West London, this highly popular specialist school has recently expanded its facilities & classes which has resulted in them requiring additional support staff who they intend to develop!
To register your interest in this rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant role simply apply on this page today and attach your CV!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Autism Specialist – Benefits:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant – Autism Specialist role
- Full time Monday – Friday role
- £400 – £450 per week
- Potential to progress & train to teach
- Track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Immediate start
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Autism Specialist – Role:
- Support a class of around 10 students
- Offer 1:1 and group support
- Support the class teachers
- Identify learning outcomes
- Potential to cover lessons
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Autism Specialist – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree
- Passion for SEN
- Proactive and patient manner
- Prior education experience
- Flexibility to support other teachers & lessons
- Desire to become part of a cohesive staffing team
The warm & welcoming SEN School:
- Graded Good with Outstanding elements by OfSTED
- 4-16 all through school
- Superb new facilities
- Modern resources
- Hounslow, West London
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Close to strong transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant – Autism Specialist role.