Graduate Teaching Assistant – Birmingham – B19
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands B19 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£325 to £425 per Week|
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you a recent Russell Group graduate looking to start a career in teaching?
Perhaps you have prior experience within education, and want to develop your current teaching skillset?
Maybe you’re looking to gain paid teaching experience under a supportive and outgoing Senior Leadership Team?
If this Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity sounds like the role you’ve been looking for, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Graduate Teaching Assistant– The Role
- Full time, Monday-Friday school hours
- Working across a range of subjects throughout the school day
- Supporting class teacher during lesson time
- Conducting small group and individual support sessions
- £65-£85 per day, term time
- Providing students with academically enhancing learning experiences
- Making sure each student is fulfilled and able to learn
- Utilising your subject knowledge to the benefit of students during lesson time
Graduate Teaching Assistant– The School
- Located in Birmingham, B91
- Exemplary Secondary School – (Highly Regarded)
- Experienced in working with graduates
- Forward thinking and supportive Headteacher
- Dedicated to providing academically enhancing learning experiences
- Opportunities to develop through CPD programme
- Direct route into teacher training programme
- Excellent public transport links nearby
Graduate Teaching Assistant– Person Specification
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Strong A-Levels/GCSE’S
- Looking to utilise subject knowledge
- Enthusiastic and supportive throughout the school day
- Willing to go the extra mile for your students!
- Brilliant communication and organisation skills
- Previous paid or voluntary experience working with young people – required
- SEN experience – required
To apply to this Graduate Learning Support Assistant opportunity, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!