Graduate Teaching Assistant – Bolton
|Location:||Bolton, Bolton BL3 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Bolton – January Start
Are you a graduate who is looking to gain experience in a school before you enrol on a formal teaching qualification course?
Do you want to earn whilst you learn from experienced teachers around you who will mentor and support you throughout the year?
In addition to this, are you keen to give back to the local community and inspire the next generation of pupils?
Apply now for this exciting graduate teaching assistant role in Bolton!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Benefits
- Full time position for the full academic year
- Start January
- Work Monday-Friday
- Paid between £300 – £325 per week during the term time +additional benefits
- Excellent training and support offered
- Welcoming and encouraging secondary school
- Work with other talented graduates
Person specification – Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Ideally a 2:1 or above degree
- Subjects considered – Science, Maths, English, Psychology (SEN)
- Strong academic background
- Previous tutoring/experience with children desirable but not essential
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The role
- Secondary School in Bolton – 11-16 mixed
- Working alongside KS3/4 students supporting their progress
- Offer support utilising your impressive subject knowledge
- Deliver excellent intervention sessions with your students
- Opportunity to learn how to create, plan and deliver lessons
- Support pupils who have SEN within your subject and need extra support
- Working with high achievers who can be encouraged to reach further
Send your CV today to apply for this role. If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 2-4 working days.
Similar roles are also available in Manchester, Stockport, Salford, Trafford and Bury.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!