Graduate Teaching Assistant – Bury
|Location:||Bury, Bury BL8 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Core Subject) – Bury
Step into Teaching – gain paid school experience prior to training to teach!
This forward-thinking secondary school require a dynamic graduate to join their team of support staff.
Could you use your excellent subject knowledge to support pupils achieve their full potential?
If you are a graduate who is keen to put your subject knowledge to use in a challenge time for schools, apply for this exciting role in a fantastic Bury secondary school today!
- Secondary Graduate Teaching Assistant
- High pupil premium (disadvantaged students)
- Work with pupils 1:1 and in small groups
- Year 7 catch up – GCSE preparation
- Role starting ASAP
- Interviews ASAP
- Long term, Full-time position
- Paid £300-£330 per week
- Work Monday –Friday, school hours
- Modern Secondary School in Bury
- Core subject degree required, 2:1 or above
- English, Maths or Science Graduates needed
- Strong A-Level and GCSE results
- Some experience of working with children (in any setting)
- A strong desire to work in education
The school, based central to Bury, are well known for their drive and determination to ensure every pupil succeeds.
This fantastic secondary school are keen to meet with determined and passionate graduates right away, so please do not hesitate to send your CV.
Would you like to join this innovative Secondary School as a Graduate Teaching Assistant? Please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away to be considered for this exciting role.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days.
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic, and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!