Graduate Teaching Assistant (Core Subject) – Southeast London
|Location:||London (South), London (South) UK|
|Salary||£375 to £450 per Week|
Are you a recent graduate with a 2:1 or above in Maths/Science/English?
Step into Teaching – Build your confidence in a school support role before committing to a PGCE/Teacher!
At i-teachers, we work with several fantastic secondary schools that require teaching support staff to help assist children’s learning.
Could you use your excellent subject knowledge to support pupils achieve their full potential?
Register your interest TODAY to apply for one our secondary roles.
- Secondary Graduate Teaching Assistant
- High pupil premium (disadvantaged students)
- Work with pupils 1:1 and in small groups
- General classroom duties
- Promote positive behaviour in the classroom
- Year 7 catch up – GCSE preparation
- Shortlisting for roles now!
- Long term, Full-time position
- Paid £375-£450 per week
- Work Monday –Friday, school hours
- Core subject degree required, 2:1 or above
- English, Maths or Science Graduates needed
- Strong A-Level and GCSE results
- Some experience of working with children (in any setting)
- A strong desire to work in education
- Confident and friendly personality
Would you like to join one of our innovative Secondary Schools as a Graduate Teaching Assistant? Please send your CV to Hollie at i-teachers right away to be considered for this exciting role.