Graduate Teaching Assistant – Dudley – DY1
|Location:||Dudley, West Midlands DY1 UK|
|Salary||£325 to £425 per Week|
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you a recent a Russell Group graduate looking for the opportunity to utilise your subject knowledge?
Do you have the right skillset to support the academic development of secondary students across a variety of subjects?
Maybe you are unsure about a career in teaching, but are eager to gain teaching experience in a wonderful secondary academy?
If this Graduate Teaching Assistant role feels like the right opportunity for you, ‘click apply’ and send your CV today!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Full time, Monday-Friday school hours
- Supporting teacher inside classroom environment
- Aiding the teacher plan and conduct secondary lessons
- Supporting students in individual and group sessions
- £65-£85 per day, term time
- Utilising your degree subject knowledge
- Gain paid experience inside a superb secondary school
Graduate Teaching Assistant – The School
- Located in Dudley, DY1
- Fantastic Secondary School
- Innovative and exciting teaching curriculum
- Passionate about the academic and social development of their students
- Excellent teacher training programme
- History of working with talented graduates
- Easily accessible public transport links nearby
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Person Specification
- 2.1 or 1st class degree
- Russell Group University graduate
- Passionate about a career in teaching
- Inspiring and outgoing personality
- Willing to go the extra mile for your students!
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Experience working with young people
To apply to this Graduate Teaching Assistant opportunity, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!