Graduate Teaching Assistant – Geography
|Location:||Luton, East of England LU3 UK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary||£375 to £410 per Week|
Are you a recent geography graduate who is considering a rewarding career in teaching?
Would you relish the opportunity to build up your classroom experience at a warm & welcoming Luton secondary school?
Start 2020 supporting a cohesive humanities department, focusing on your geography specialism, in this rewarding Graduate Teaching Assistant role!
In this opportunity you would find yourself working in both group and individual scenarios supporting the development of students!
The school have a super reputation for teacher training and have devised a fantastic programme that would set you up for your schools direct year!
To register your interest in this fantastic geography role please apply on this page and attach an updated CV.
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Geography – Benefits:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Geography specialist role
- £375– £410 per week
- Long-term, full-time role
- Ideal for aspiring geography teachers
- The school has a fantastic teacher training programme
- Track record of training i-teachers graduates to teach
- Immediate start
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Geography – Role:
- Work alongside geography students from KS3 – KS4
- Offer group and 1:1 interventions
- Focus on your geography subject specialism
- Support other students who have challenging behaviour
- Communicate clearly with students, staff & parents
- Become a valuable member of the humanities team
Graduate Teaching Assistant – Geography – Person Specification:
- 1st o 2:1 degree in geography or a related subject
- Passionate about education
- Strong academic background e.g. A Levels
- Thinking of becoming a teacher
- Tutoring / education experience would be preferable
The thriving secondary school:
- Upcoming secondary school
- Luton location
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Good resources & facilities
- Fantastic pathway to teacher training
- Super track record of working with i-teachers graduates
- Close to good transport links
Click ‘apply now’ and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistant – Geography role.