Graduate Teaching Assistant – Nottingham
|Location:||Nottinghamshire, Nottinghamshire NG7 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Core Subject) – Nottingham (NG7)
Gain paid school experience prior to training to teach!
This forward thinking secondary school require a dynamic Graduate Teaching Assistant to join their team of support staff.
Could you use your excellent subject knowledge to support pupils achieve their full potential?
Apply for this exciting role in a fantastic Nottingham secondary school today.
- Secondary Graduate Teaching Assistant
- High proportion of pupil premium (disadvantaged students)
- Work with pupils 1:1 and in small groups
- Year 7 catch up – GCSE preparation
- Role starting September
- Interviews ASAP
- Long term, Full-time position
- Paid £300-£325 per week
- Work Monday –Friday, school hours
- Modern Secondary School in Nottingham
- 18 minute tram from Nottingham City Centre
- Core subject degree required, 2:1 or above
- English, Maths or Science Graduates needed
- Strong A-Level and GCSE results
- Some experience of working with children (in any setting)
- A strong desire to work in education
The school, based in Nottingham, are well known for their drive and determination to ensure every pupil succeeds. They have a well-structured leadership team who will be on hand to offer advice and CPD throughout your time at the school. The school is in a diverse catchment area and pupils come from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds.
This fantastic secondary school are keen to interview determined and passionate graduates right away, so please do not hesitate to send your CV.
Would you like to join this innovative Secondary School as a Graduate Teaching Assistant? Please send your CV to Holly at i-teachers right away to be considered for this exciting role.