Graduate Teaching Assistant – Paid School Experience
|Location:||Bolton, Bury M1 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £63 per Day|
Step into Teaching with i-teachers – Paid experience within schools for aspiring teachers
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright and confident graduate and aspiring teacher to kick-start your career in education.
You will develop essential skills and receive training from a supportive school, giving you the confidence you need to apply for teacher training in the future.
We are recruiting for September and would love to hear from you!
Benefits to Step into Teaching Programme
- Gain experience prior to teacher training
- Paid to gain experience – £60 – £63 daily rate (term time only)
- Paid weekly
- Potentially progress onto salaried School Direct in same school
- Inspirational Head Teachers and teaching staff who invest in your future
- Access to all staff training and a mentor for the whole academic year
- Build you experience as you develop your confidence
- Long-term opportunity in one school – have a real impact!
- School across Manchester and the surrounding areas – location preferences considered
- Support through application and interview process from dedicated Consultant
- Various roles to suit your subject and skills – Academic Coach, Teaching Assistant, Cover Supervisor, Unqualified Teacher, Learning Mentor
- Opportunity to forge long-term career in same school
Step into Teaching Programme – Person Specification
- Graduate role – 2:1 or above degree required
- Core subjects – English/Maths/Science
- Ability to be resilient and use initiative
- Willing to work with diverse student populations
- Must have a clear commitment to education and teaching
- Empathy and able to work with all staff members
- Some experience working with young people is extremely advantageous
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this highly rewarding role, then forward your CV to Holly at i-teachers to be considered for this fabulous training opportunity!