Graduate Teaching Assistant – Paid school experience
|Location:||Bolton, Bury m1 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Paid Graduate School Experience – Graduate Teaching Assistants – Manchester
Have you recently graduated and are you looking to kick-start your career in education and really make a difference?
At i-teachers, we work with a number of schools who are offering graduates paid placements in schools to develop your teaching experience in a fully supported environment.
You will have the opportunity to work with a team of graduates, who aspire to forge a career in education, and you may even have the opportunity to join a school’s salaried teacher training programme!
If you are a top graduate, with confidence and enthusiasm AND are ready to develop the skills and qualities necessary to become a successful teacher, then read on and register your interest by sending your CV to Holly i-teachers.
Paid school experience
- Graduate role – Teaching Assistant / Mentor
- Must have minimum 2:1 degree and strong A Levels
- Paid £300 – £325 a week in term time (including holiday pay)
- Monday to Friday, full-time role
- Primary, Secondary and College roles
- Roles across Manchester and Greater Manchester
- Excellent training & support
- This experience will support those looking to go into teaching, educational psychology or other education professions
- Starting in September 2020 – full academic year
- Opportunity to move onto some school’s teacher training
Roles that graduates have been placed in this year:
- Academic Coaches
- Personal Progress Tutors
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Mentors
- Pupil Premium Mentors
- Gifted and Talented Mentors
- Intervention Coordinators
- Unqualified Teachers
- Cover Supervisors
This role is ideally suited for a graduate who is high achieving and ambitious, looking to gain paid experience in a support role within education prior to moving in to either teaching training or educational psychology.
Kick-start your teaching career today and send your CV to register your interest in one of our opportunities to Holly at i-teachers.