Graduate Teaching Assistant – Primary
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M21 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant – Paid School Experience – ideal for future teachers!
Are you a confident and enthusiastic Graduate who is applying for a primary PGCE?
Are you keen to utilise the rest of the academic year by gaining more experience to enhance your skills and CV?
Would you like the opportunity to join a thriving primary school as a Graduate Teaching Assistant and support Key worker/vulnerable children?
Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Ideal role for an aspiring Educational Psychologist /Teacher
- Long term, full time role (Monday – Friday term time)
- Paid £60-£67 per day, in term time
- Start as soon as possible!
- Outstanding two-form entry primary in Withington, Manchester
- Train station/bus stop outside school
- Friendly and welcoming staff team
- Graduate role – must have a degree (English/Maths/Science)
- Strong academic background – Good A-Level and GCSE results
- Some previous experience of working with children is ideal, e.g tutoring
About the role – Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
- Use strategies to support and enhance children’s learning
- Work with children in KS1
- Work with small groups / 1:1
- When school is open again to all children – support learning in class
- Liaise with the class teacher, SENCo and parents with regards to progress
So if you feel that this Graduate Teaching Assistant role is ideal for you, please apply now and send your CV as soon as possible!
i-teachers are different from almost all other agencies as we do not cater for day to day supply. We only look to place you in long term, mutually fulfilling roles, with suitable schools based on your own goals and preferences. This far more specialised, empathetic and consultative approach has led us to be the most highly rated Education Recruitment Company in the UK on Trustpilot. We are very proud of this 5* achievement!