Graduate Teaching Assistant – Pupil Referral Unit
|Location:||Manchester, Manchester M18 UK|
|Salary||£60 to £65 per Day|
Teaching Assistant – Pupil Referral Unit – Graduate Teaching Assistant – September Start
Have you recently graduates and are now considering your career options?
Would you like to secure a position where you can make an impact to young people’s lives?
Perhaps you have aspirations of one day becoming an Educational Psychologist or a Teacher?
This fantastic Secondary Pupil Referral Unit in Manchester is keen to appoint an inspirational role model to work with their students to support them socially, emotionally and academically.
Teaching Assistant – Pupil Referral Unit
- Full-time role, work Monday – Friday in term time
- Paid up to £325 Per week, term time only
- Working with EBD (Emotional/Behavioural Difficulties) and SEMH
- Special Educational Needs
- Safeguarding/Team Teach training provided
- Work Monday – Friday school based hours
- September start
- Graduate role – Step into Teaching
- Graduate role – Degree essential
- Perfect for a Psychology/Social work graduate
- Strong academic background required
- Resilience, determination and empathy
- Previous experience of supporting pupils with SEMH/Behaviour needs
About the role – Teaching Assistant
If you have a resilient, determined personality and are well suited to working with pupils who face challenges, this role is ideal for you!
Joining the school in September, you will assist in general classroom activities to support the teacher and deliver 1:1 or small group sessions. For many students in this school, achievement has little to do with the classroom. The school focuses heavily on understanding the needs of the individual.
Would you like to join this PRU as a Teaching Assistant in September? Call Holly at i-teachers for more information or send your CV today.