Graduate Teaching Assistant (Secondary)
|Location:||Ealing, London (West) W5 UK|
|Salary||£85 to £105 per Day|
Graduate Teaching Assistant (Secondary) – Ealing
Are you a recent graduate with a desire to pursue a career in education?
Perhaps you have prior experience tutoring or peer mentoring and want to utilise these fantastic skills?
Maybe you’re looking for a role that will support you with your future career as a Teacher?
- £85-£100 per day
- Prepare students for GCSE or A-Level results
- Work 1:1 and in small group intervention-based settings
- Record academic progress
- Great transport links
- Highly supportive senior leadership team
- Excellent routes into teaching
- Collaborative and inclusive working environment
- Minimum 2:1 grade in subject specialism
- Aspirations to become a Teacher
- Friendly and proactive person
- Ability to work as part of a team
Begin your career today, click ‘Apply’ now and send your CV to Sophie at i-teachers.
Application process: Send your CV, if shortlisted you will be contacted within 2-4 working days.