Graduate Teaching Assistant – Secondary
|Location:||Greater London, Haringey N22 UK|
|Salary||£350 to £450 per Week|
Have you recently graduated from an excellent University with a 2.1 or above in a core subject?
Do you have a passion for education and an interest in working with children and possibly become a teacher in future?
Maybe you have prior experience working with young people and would like to gain more experience within a school setting before embarking on your teaching training?
Consider this fantastic secondary school that is based in Haringey, with great transport links nearby and have an excellent track record of teacher training at the end of the placement year!
Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant – The School
- Welcoming, inclusive environment
- Passionate about delivering top quality education for its students
- Inspirational SLT and Head teacher
- Good transport links nearby
- Positions available in different departments according to your interest/specialism
- Strong track record when it comes to teacher training
Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant – The Role
- Based in your subject department
- Working with experienced staff and SLT who are happy to support and guide you
- Assisting the department with your expert subject knowledge
- Planning and delivering your own intervention sessions on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Creating resources to aid learning
- Get involved with different aspects of school life
Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant – The Candidate
- Graduated recently with a 2.1 or above in your chosen field of expertise
- Strong A-Levels to support your degree
- Hold a passion for education and interest to work with young people
- Prior experience working with young people would be beneficial but not essential
- Willing to be flexible and assist the school where needed
Does this sound like the kind of opportunity that you feel you could make your mark and develop your experience and expertise? Term is fast approaching so do not delay and click APPLY on this advertisement to be considered! Send your CV to Andrew at i-teachers immediately!
Similar roles available in: Watford, Brent, Camden, Islington and Barnet so click APPLY to be considered for those too!